Scotland netted 53 times in 105 Swansea appearances
Wigan Athletic have accepted an undisclosed bid from Ipswich Town for striker Jason Scotland.
Latics manager Roberto Martinez revealed that Wigan have accepted Ipswich Town's bid, but confirmed that other clubs are still interested.
Martinez said: "There has been a bid accepted from Ipswich but another two Championship clubs have enquired about his availability.
"Jason will make a decision in the next 24 hours and will take it from there."
The Wigan boss continued: "As it is, it is a bit in the air, but unless a deal is finalised he will be in the squad (for Saturday's Premier League opener at home to Blackpool).
"Conversations have been happening and they will continue today but they won't go any further than tomorrow.
"Tomorrow, before the big game, we need to know what Jason needs. If he is staying here he will be involved in the squad, if not we will wish him the very best."
When the deals are done we'll let people know straight away
Ipswich boss Roy Keane
Martinez had confirmed Roy Keane's interest in the 31-year-old striker earlier in the week, but Keane refused to comment on the speculation.
Keane told BBC Radio Suffolk: "We'll see, we'll see.
"I don't like talking about players at other clubs or potential interest because I don't like our supporters getting their hopes up.
He added: "When the deals are done we'll let people know straight away but until then I think it's disrespectful to our supporters, potential targets and the clubs we're speaking to."
Scotland was prolific in the Championship and League One for Swansea, scoring 45 goals in 90 league games over two years for the Welsh club.
However, his £2m move to Wigan to follow manager Martinez last summer saw him find the net just once in 32 Premier League appearances.
Keane also admitted he was looking to make further additions to his squad.
"I think we need one defender, another midfielder and two attacking players we want to get into the squad," he said.
Potenshöjande medel - potenshöjande medel