Fisichella finished second at the Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday
Giancarlo Fisichella has not received an approach from Ferrari and will race for Force India at the Italian Grand Prix next week, his team boss said.
The 36-year-old has been linked with a temporary switch to the Italian team in place of the injured Felipe Massa.
On Monday, Force India commercial director Ian Phillips told BBC Radio 5 live he expected an offer from Ferrari.
But team chief Villya Mallya insisted the Italian will turn out for his regular team at Monza.
Fisichella finished a surprise second behind Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen at the Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday to record Force India's first points in 30 races.
He has been touted as a replacement for Luca Badoer, who has struggled as a replacement for the injured Felipe Massa.
"Fisichella has himself clarified that he has 'not received any invitation from Ferrari' and went on to add that 'he was looking forward to driving the Force India car at the Monza GP'," Mallya said, referring to the driver's comments in a news conference shortly after Sunday's race.
"There has been absolutely no change whatsoever on this front since yesterday and we look forward to Fisichella scorching the tracks at Monza."
Badoer, Ferrari's official reserve driver, was drafted in to replace the Massa after legendary seven-time F1 champion Michael Schumacher was forced to shelve his comeback plans.
The Italian team are believed to have run out of patience with Badoer, who has qualified last at both of his races so far.
While Raikkonen won Sunday's race at Spa, Badoer trailed in last, nearly 48 seconds slower than the driver in front.
Phillips said it was "pretty likely" that Ferrari would make an approach for Fisichella "in the next 24 hours or so".
Mallya said Phillips's comments should be ignored because he is not an authorized spokesman for the team.
The Italian Grand Prix is on 13 September, followed by races in Singapore and Japan, before the teams head to Brazil.